- “IPRA to launch new system to reduce drive off crime at Fuel Expo” 7th March 2019
offs (were customers do not pay for fuel) costs the retail forecourt sector in
excess of €3M per annum and the industry is proposing a new system to combat
Cam, a solution that has been developed …
- IPRA welcomes Budget 2019 9th October 2018 The Irish Petrol Retailers Association (IPRA) has welcomed the news today in Budget 2019 that there is to be no increase in carbon tax or fuel duties.
IPRA has been proactive in the run up to … READ MORE
- Oil Prices higher on Iran sanctions fear 3rd October 2018 David Blevings, IPRA spokesman said, “We are seeing pressure again on global oil prices due to a number of factors; the recent fallout at the OPEC meeting over attempts to increase supply, increased demand for … READ MORE
- IPRA comments on oil passing $80/barrel mark…. 24th September 2018 David Blevings, IPRA spokesman said, “We are seeing pressure again on global oil prices due to a number of factors; the recent fallout at the OPEC meeting over attempts to increase supply, increased demand for … READ MORE
- Close unauthorised car washes to save water says ICWA 29th June 2018 The Irish Car Wash Association (ICWA) has questioned why Government and Irish Water have not taken action against unauthorised car washes following the recent exceptional dry spell and the prospect of water bans across the … READ MORE
- Comment on oil prices for Irish Examiner 6th June 2018 David Blevings, spokesperson for the Irish Petrol Retailers Association said, “Unfortunately the instability and concern around the Trump decision to withdraw from this deal has made traders nervous and is adding a premium to crude … READ MORE
- Oil prices up force retailers to increase road fuel costs 11th May 2018 The recent declaration by President Trump that he will withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal has caused crude oil prices to increase to over $77/tonne, a figure last seen at the tail end of 2014.
David … READ MORE
- Oil price gain on Middle East concerns says IPRA 20th April 2018 Unfortunately, we are seeing an increase in local fuel prices. This is a result of inflated crude and wholesale fuel prices due to the current round of sabre rattling in the Middle East. Any sign … READ MORE
- Another unauthorised car wash closed by planners 3rd January 2018 IPRA has welcomed the actions of South Dublin Planning Authority as they close another unauthorised car wash in South Dublin.
The site was beside the Ballyowen Castle Shopping Centre, Lucan and following an investigation by the … READ MORE
- Festive greetings from IPRA! 19th December 2017 2017 was a very busy year for the IPRA and the organisation continues to grow from strength to strength.
Hopefully you have already received your hard copy of our New Forecourt News Magazine but if not … READ MORE