- IPRA asks for an update on rates issue from EC competition authority…. 21st July 2020
We refer to previous correspondence and many thanks for your continued interest in our dilemma.
While we do understand the unfortunate circumstances which has led to a delay in reviewing and processing this case we …
- IPRA asks Varadkar to include retail forecourts in support package…. 9th July 2020
The Irish Petrol Retailers Association (IPRA) is the trade association for independent petrol retailers in Ireland. The sector employs over 100,000 people and if you include family this represents over 250,000 people dependent on …
- IPRA seeks urgent meeting with Minister O’Brien on rates issue…. 2nd July 2020
Dear Minister O’Brien
The Irish Petrol Retailers Association (IPRA) is the trade association for independent petrol retailers in Ireland. The sector employs over 100,000 people and if you include family this represents over 250,000 people dependent …
- Petrol retailers call on Government for support after Covid-19 has diminished th… 24th June 2020
As Ireland moves to Phase 3 of the easing the COVID-19 restrictions on 29 June the Irish Petrol Retailers Association (IPRA) has called on the Government to support forecourt traders as the sector has been …
- Issues for forecourt retailers 16th June 2020
Now that the much awaited Irish Programme for Government (PFG) document has been agreed it is more important than ever that we can put your views to elected Members and push the retailer agenda.
Please review …
- Irish Times Article on EV’s with comment from IPRA 10th June 2020
Article from today’s Irish Times – see; https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/motors/what-happens-to-filling-stations-when-we-re-all-electric-1.4270801
- Irish forecourt prices at four year low is good news for consumers says IPRA 21st April 2020
According to data released by the AA
today, customers are paying substantially less for their road fuels at a level
last seen in 2016. The AA’s most
recent monthly study of fuel prices found that, on average, a …
- Will Ireland follow UK lead and adopt E10 for unleaded fuel? 15th April 2020
The UK government announced plans to make E10 petrol – which contains up to 10 per cent ethanol – the standard grade of unleaded in 2021. The Department for Transport (DfT) launched a …
- Daily Mail Coverage 4th April 2020
The Daily Mail gave good coverage to retailers plight during the lockdown period. See below for copy.
- Petrol retailers stay open as essential service but call for rate relief as busi… 31st March 2020
body representing the forecourt sector, the Irish Petrol Retailers Association
(IPRA) has today written to Ministers John Paul Phelan and Eoghan Murphy asking
for forecourts to be included in any Council plan for rate relief.
Blevings, spokesperson …