- Close unauthorised car washes to save water says ICWA 29th June 2018 The Irish Car Wash Association (ICWA) has questioned why Government and Irish Water have not taken action against unauthorised car washes following the recent exceptional dry spell and the prospect of water bans across the … READ MORE
- Comment on oil prices for Irish Examiner 6th June 2018 David Blevings, spokesperson for the Irish Petrol Retailers Association said, “Unfortunately the instability and concern around the Trump decision to withdraw from this deal has made traders nervous and is adding a premium to crude … READ MORE
- Oil prices up force retailers to increase road fuel costs 11th May 2018 The recent declaration by President Trump that he will withdraw from the Iran nuclear deal has caused crude oil prices to increase to over $77/tonne, a figure last seen at the tail end of 2014.
David … READ MORE
- Oil price gain on Middle East concerns says IPRA 20th April 2018 Unfortunately, we are seeing an increase in local fuel prices. This is a result of inflated crude and wholesale fuel prices due to the current round of sabre rattling in the Middle East. Any sign … READ MORE
- Another unauthorised car wash closed by planners 3rd January 2018 IPRA has welcomed the actions of South Dublin Planning Authority as they close another unauthorised car wash in South Dublin.
The site was beside the Ballyowen Castle Shopping Centre, Lucan and following an investigation by the … READ MORE
- Festive greetings from IPRA! 19th December 2017 2017 was a very busy year for the IPRA and the organisation continues to grow from strength to strength.
Hopefully you have already received your hard copy of our New Forecourt News Magazine but if not … READ MORE
- Proposal for separation of Alcohol in small & medium shops cause for grave … 28th November 2017
IPRA is very concerned over the proposal for structural separation in retail forecourts per section 22 of the Public Health (Alcohol) Bill 2015. We believe this is is anti competitive and will drive business to … READ MORE
- IPRA invited to be on LEV Taskforce 28th November 2017
The IPRA is pleased to announce that it is now part of the Low Emissions Vehicles (LEV) Taskforce which has been jointly convened by the Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport and the Department of … READ MORE
- Oil price rise due to global events, says IPRA 28th November 2017
David Blevings, IPRA spokesperson said, “Global oil prices have been moving upwards slowly over the past three months due to various events around the globe. Oil is a globally traded product and traders have been … READ MORE
- IPRA welcomes excise freeze 28th November 2017
The Irish Petrol Retailers Association (IPRA) has welcomed the Finance Ministers decision to hold fuel excise rates at their current level. The IPRA started a petition against an alleged proposed to increase diesel duty to … READ MORE